9 March 2021. Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel in Cape Town South Africa from the 13th and 14th May 2021.
The Federated Management Institute invites you to attend/sponsor/partner at the upcoming Irrigation and Water Management Summit 2021 taking place at the Radisson Blu Le Vendome Hotel in Cape Town South Africa from the 13th and 14th May 2021.
The Irrigation and Water Management Summit will present recent technological and scientific developments. Water is essential for sustaining life on our planet and its uneven distribution is a source of permanent conflict. The growth of human population combined with the irregularity in precipitation and water availability may restrict even further the access to water in certain regions of the world.
The Summit provides a platform for professionals involved in irrigation and water resources management to exchange contextual knowledge and gain an insight into the current technology, techniques and solutions in sustainable water management . Participants include a wide variety of stakeholders from research and academia, to industrial sectors as well as government organisations from different from the continent and abroad.
The summit will cover some of the following topics among others:
- Role of irrigation and water management in South Africa production
- Smart Irrigation Technologies
- Innovative remote sensing based reference evapotranspiration method to support irrigation water management under different climate conditions Irrigation scheduling
- Case studies of innovative irrigation management tools & techniques
- Optimizing agricultural water management for the green revolution
- Climate-smart agriculture for food security
Who Should Attend?
- Land and Water Management Specialist
- Irrigation on Specialist & Designers Business Development Managers
- Irrigation Directors
- Water Resources Managers
- Infrastructure Managers
- Landscape Managers
- Water Plant Managers
- Project Heads
- Technical Department Heads
- Operations Heads
- Process Engineers
- Principal Hydrogeologists Environmental & Social Advisors
- Water Use Planners
- Catchment Management Agencies
- Water Resources Specialists
- Water Area Managers
- Scientific Managers
- Scheme Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Farm Owners/Managers/Supervisors
- Agricultural Engineers/Project Managers
- Farm & Agricultural Business Managers
- Independent Consultants
- Agricultural Extension Officers
- Team Leaders-Land & Water Management
- Banking Sector Agricultural Leads
- Agricultural Programme Officers
- Rural Development Coordinators
- Water Quality & Revenue Managers
- Data Analysts
To Confirm your registration kindly complete and email back the duly signed registration form which is on the last page of the course brochure herein attached to my details to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call me on the details below regarding Speaker’s Slot ,Sponsorships & Exhibitors Packages.