New Rust Resistant uPVC Borehole Pipes
Borequip (Pty) Ltd is an importer, supplier and distributor of the Ashrivad product range of modified uPVC (unplasticised poly vinyl chloride) borehole piping and fittings. These products fills the gap in the market for corrosion resistant and light-weight piping that can easily be fitted in sections.
These novel ‘plastic’ rigid column pipes for submersible pumps and windmills not only eliminate the backbreaking and time-consuming work associated with installing, checking and maintaining steel rising mains, but can last up to 50 years.
More than 500,000 installations using this product already exist in various parts of the world. Locally pipes have been fitted both on electric submersible pumps as well as windmills, revolutionising water delivery from depths of up to 330meters, under almost any conditions.
Borequip is well equipped to handle the technical issues related to the product and are well positioned in the major cities of South Africa. Distribution is nationwide.
Non Corrosive, Hi-tech, Hi-tensile Available in 25mm to 125mm diameter Column / Drop / Riser Pipes for submersible pump
- Pipes are available in 3 meter lengths.
- Rust resistant uPVC pipes with a lifespan of 50 years or longer.
- Strong and rigid pipes that can be installed up to 350 meter deep.
- Special tough square thread that can carry a mass of 11,000kg.
- Connected by means of stainless steel, mild steel & cast iron adapters to standard galvanised pipes with diameters of 25mm to 125mm.
- Can withstand the pump delivery hydro static pressure.
- Able to bear the load of the entire column filled with water plus the weight of the weight of the pump
- The square thread grip design gives a high tensile load capacity and allows for easy fitment.
- Completely leak proof even under high pressure by means of a ‘0’ ring that also absorbs vibrations in the system.
The products are manufactured in the state of art latest machines including CNC machines under the strict guidance, vigilance and supervision of a highly skilled-trained technical team.
The grip design of Square Type Threads gives a high tensile load capacity and for easy fitment and re-fitment. Only Ashirvad has this powerful grip design.
The ‘O’ Ring
The ‘O’ ring, sealant and griping system provides leak proof fitting and also absorbs the vibrations of the pump. Resulting in extended life of motor and pump bearings.
PVC joint system with coupler & Wirelock ™ – for extra pump safety, this unique wirelock system is fitted to the pipe and locked with special stainless steel wire, thus eliminating the chances of coupler loosening & Column/Drop/Riser slipping during dismantling process and also excessive tightning of coupler with pipe.
- Light in weight for ease of transport and handling.
- Low friction therefore more water for the same power costs.
- Sockets are fitted permanently to the pipe and locked by means of a stainless steel wire. This eliminates the chances of loose sockets and column slip during dismantling.
- Less expensive than their alternative equivalents, depending on depth and water delivery.
- Prices in the main are lower than for steel pipes.
- Pipes do not become brittle and will not break under normal handling conditions.
- Being light but tough and a pleasure to work with.
- Cannot corrode, stay smooth on the inside, resulting in less friction and cleaner and better water delivery up to 10 to 30%.
- Extends the life of motor and pump bearings.
- Lower power consumption.
- No Electrolytic Deposition being non-metallic.
- Pipes and fittings are environment friendly.
- Fire resistant and inherently difficult to ignite.
- Electric submersible pumps
- Borehole Testing
Install the latest available in borehole technology!